- Validates and prepares the employment documents as per company policy and procedures
- Maintain employee files and issues any required certificate
- Prepare the information related to payroll and employee benefits in case he/she replaces one of these positions as back-up
- Follow up and communicate to new hires on missing paperwork
- Make an attendance sheet for him/her, highlighting the starting date on it.
- Request –if applicable- laptop, tablet, Link access in coordination with logistic Department.
- Participate in implementing the induction and orientation process for new staff in the office in general, and about HR procedures in particular.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing Human resources processes like payroll, benefit enrollment etc.
- Computer skills, MS Office package, other human resource management applications
- Highly organized and excellent support skills and able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or MBA in HR or similar;
- Proven experience of working in a similar role in assisting top level persons in a corporate set up mainly in recruitment
- 5+ experience in similar role, Payroll experience is mandatory