- Validates and prepares the employment documents as per company policy and procedures
- Maintain employee files and issues any required certificate
- Prepare the information related to payroll and employee benefits in case he/she replaces one of these positions as back-up
- Follow up and communicate to new hires on missing paperwork
- Make an attendance sheet for him/her, highlighting the starting date on it.
- Request –if applicable- laptop, tablet, Link access in coordination with logistic Department.
- Participate in implementing the induction and orientation process for new staff in the office in general, and about HR procedures in particular.