Posted 4 سنوات ago
- The Laboratory Technician will take a central role in hospital the day-to-day activities of the laboratories
- Monitor compliance of technicians with the technicians’ development and individual development
- Prepares updates and maintains all required documents including SOP/WI and records time to time to facilitate andmeet the periodically scheduled ISO & SHEMS audit. Also ensures that Lab Tech. follow SOPs and safety precautions.
- Maintains housekeeping of the work area including applying the waste disposal management procedure and strictly follow SHEMS/EHSS procedures towards meeting Its requirements during job execution and maintains the records in compliance to SHEM
- Follows equipment’s safe operating procedure & instructions with properly maintaining required spare parts and have the equipment’s calibration schedule accomplished in due time
- Bachelors’ degree in Medical Technology Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or Engineering.
- 04 years Hospital experience in medical Equipment maintenance and testing.
- Has worked in hospital, commercial service laboratory, technical consultancy, or customer technical service roles.
- Understands Hospital and Medical equipments.
Job type: Full Time
Years of experience: 3-20
Publish date: 20 مارس 2019
Apply for job
to submit application