- Graduate Nurse assists in the process which ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with established corporate wide policies and procedures, nursing standards, guidelines
- She/he provides education to patients and staff based on theoretical and clinical expertise.
- This position is accountable to provide high quality patient care during her/his duty hours.
- Nurses are responsible to a Charge Nurse and Head Nurse (Case Manager and Nursing Supervisor for the hospital to provide professional, quality patient care according to hospital standards.
- Provides skilled safe, holistic and culturally competent, person-centred nursing care to patients, families, community and society, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team irrespective of healthcare settings.
- Provides direct care for patients and their families in a variety of settings to include the hospital, home, clinics, primary health care units and the community.
- Attends to emergency / crisis situations calmly and effectively.
- Develops, implements, evaluates, revises and provides input to the patients’ plan of care and provides care according to the plan of care.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing or equivalent qualifications with not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Hospital
Apply for job
to submit application